PRODUCE YOUR OWN CLEAN ENERGY
Timberline Solar HDZ™
SOLAR ROOFING SYSTEM
Use solar energy to power your home and reduce your dependence on the grid.
By transforming your roof to solar, you are contributing to the rise of renewable energy use, making an impact both now and in the future.
Begin Your Energy Independence Journey Today
Produce Clean Energy On Your Rooftop
Lower your electric bill and help your home rely less on your local utility. Over time, our Timberline Solar™ Roofing System can pay for itself by saving you money on your monthly electric bill.
Once your system is up and running, you can control and monitor your energy in real-time with an app from anywhere.
Roof-Integrated Solar Installation Process
Here's a quick summary of what to expect with your roof-integrated solar installation. Get ready to produce clean energy right on your own rooftop.
- We finalize the solar design. This involves snapping some photos and taking measurements.
- GAF will take care of all permits, working with us.
- Once a permit is issued, we can schedule your installation.
- Before the project begins, we'll arrange to deliver a pallet or two of materials to your home.
- Our team will tear off your existing roof and replace it with a new roof and solar.
- We will partner with a local electrician to complete the installation.
- Once your new roof and solar system are in place we work with local authorities to see that the installation is reviewed and passes inspection.
- We request your local utility approve the activation of the system.
- After you receive the PTO (Permission To Operate) notice we will email you specific instructions on how to turn on your system.
FIND OUT IF SOLAR IS RIGHT FOR YOUR HOME
SOLAR MAX WARRANTY
FOR PEACE OF MIND
This warranty provides comprehensive coverage that is "non-prorated" during the crucial up-front period of your ownership with continued coverage for
extended periods of time.
Advantages of A Timberline Solar Roofing System
Timberline Solar™ Timberline Solar™ Shingle Systems eliminate the trouble zones that often come with traditional solar, therefore it protects like a roof and has solar energy built right in.
Timberline Solar is integrated with your roof and has a very low profile.
Gaps between the roof and traditional solar panels can often create
space for invasive wildlife habitats.
Improper installation of traditional shingles often involves unwanted roof penetrations that damage your home.
Timberline Solar HDZ™ Colors
Complement Your Home's Aesthetic With A Variety of Color Options
Timberline Solar HDZ™ Birchwood Plus
Timberline Solar HDZ™ Charcoal
Timberline Solar HDZ™ Pewter Gray Plus
Timberline Solar HDZ™ Weathered Wood Plus